BERLIN

5.4.12

YELLOW, IT'S BANANAS

Some say it's the colour of summer, others say it's the colour symbolizing jealousy. Both are true. For me yellow really stands for summer. As regards jealousy, people probably envy you because you are looking so damn fresh wearing that popping yellow.


I don't know what it is, but I'm into to yellow at the moment. When I look at the pictures I liked on Instagram and pinned or repinned on Pinterest, it is all about yellow; a stripe, a little detail or all over, there's yellow in it. I am probably in love with this colour because I can't wait for the summer. Spring already seduced me with some warmth, sun, terraces and beach, so that should be it.



 

Yellow is a big trend in woman's fashion. Not only on the runway, but maybe even more in streetstyle.




TheSartorialist.com

TheSartorialist.com



Jak&Jil.com

Jak&Jil.com

Jak&Jil.com



I'm so glad, according to the runway shows, men are finally allowed to put some colour in their closet. Men could easily wear some yellow. It is the same as wearing a bow-tie: dare to stand out. In my opinion yellow also embodies confidence. Wearing it you are not afraid to be cool. Lack what other people think and wear that yellow (bottle, sippin').

I know yellow is too outspoken for some men, but try something new. Blend the yellowness in. Like these men did.





The plight of the everyday rustic bores sometimes. Doesn't it? Out of my closet this is my favourite yellow piece.


STRIPED T AMERICAN APPAREL
SHIRT ZARA
CARDIGAN DANIELE FIESOLI
WATCH CARTIER
BOW-TIE ZIPPER

Put yourself in that limelight. Wearing colour in a bland colourless city simply sparkles my day. It's an explosion of colour wearing yellow out on the streets. Colourfull garments make us smile. And don't we love to smile? It's bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten