BERLIN

19.3.12

SPRING'S WISH LIST

It's a never ending story: the wish list. I could add something to it almost everyday. It's good to dream though. Seeing is deceiving and dreaming is believing. Keep that in mind!

The wish list is all about your mood. Spring is really coming up right now and last week the first spring-weather-day was a fact in Holland. I immediately went to the beach with one of my best friends to live the elan life at beach club de Republiek.



The colours of the beach and the dark interior of de Republiek inspired me for my wish list. I'm totally in the mood to combine some sand colours with some darks; ton sur ton with a hint of mystery. I could perfectly match the items of my wish list with a nice Closed chino or a dark slim fit denim, which I already own. The Marc McNairy brogue shoes are definitely my favourites on the wish list. I can't wait to purchase them at one of my favourite stores in Amsterdam: 1-store. The jean jacket finishes my oufit by adding some denim to it and it's perfect when it's getting chilly at the end of a sunny spring day.

THE WISH LIST

t-shirt COS sunglasses ACNE shoes MARK MCNAIRY
suede shirt ANDREA POMPILIO bag ZARA jean jacket R13 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten