BERLIN

21.11.12

UNITED NUDE FOR LESS


Some of you may know United Nude from their innovative heel-designs, others from the iconic Lady Gaga. Anyways, they sure know how to bring it original and now you can get all of that design and originality on sale. Yes, I'm talking about discounts. Do I have your attention now? Yeah, I already thought so.


United Nude, the brand that was founded in conceptual design, elegance and innovation, has their sample sale in Amsterdam going on at the moment. The sale is on from the 21st of November 'till the 11th of December. From ejection-molded shoes to high-end carbon fiber heels: United Nude got it all. So bring it on and hurry up to their pop-up store at the Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 262 in Amsterdam to get a pair of UN'ies for prices varying from 25 up to 100 euros. Now we're talking right?!




Yesterday I picked my favourite men's shoes out of the their collection. The elan brand spoiled me with some awesome men's booties with an amazing heel design. Grunch black swag it is, with a bit of a rockstar thing going on. I'm lovin' it!






Tweet with me on Twitter, firt with me on Facebook & love with me on Bloglovin'.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten