BERLIN

6.7.12

ANDREA POMPILIO DOES IT AGAIN

Andrea Pompilio strikes again. His SS13 collection looks flawlessly amazing. I already fell, head over freakin' heels, for Pompilio's AW12 collection, for which he won Pitti Uomo's 'Who's On Next' price. Writing about his AW12 collection I already mentioned him as 'A Labelto Watch' and Pompilio succeeds in standing out from the crowd. His name is beginning to be known and I so damn think this designer deserves this with his original swaggy Italian designs. He's new and fresh and he knows that shit and I am telling you: Andrea Pompilio is going to be big. Very big.


Sophisticated and at the same time chillin' relaxed, with a strong focus on high quality is a Pompilio thing. It is a bit of street style, tailored sophistication, some humor and a little naughtiness on the side. I just can't stop saying I am totally in awe of Andrea Pompilio's SS13 collection. From the eccentric gentleman to the chique geek: Pompilio created an impressive cohesive collection, which features variability in what to wear. With this collection you can dress to how you feel and that's my kinda thing. So, yeah, I think this collection is bananas. And grapefruits, peaches and mangoes. In other words: I just really, really find it dangerously amazing.

  


Andrea's SS13 looks are striking, but not in your face. They are like an ambiguous perfume. It is there but it is mysterious and definiteness. When one's wearing one of Pompilio's SS13 looks while passing you, you just have to turn your head around.




The main colours are clean and cool with details in highlighter brights, what I really like. Not to forget are Pompilio's fearsome accessories. His bags are Hallelujah to me. From the showpiece socks and killer shoes to the high shine hats and multi-coloured pattern shirt: it is all perfection. No layering? I'm not interested. Well, Pompilio definitely knows how to layer. Gee! There was much going on in his multi-layered looks.




Andrea Pompilio got flair for the odd, what sets him apart. He creates an unusual look, but one that doesn't shock you. His fabrics are luxurious and cut masterfully creating modern silhouettes. Pompilio did it again: he makes me wanna have it all!

Photos by Luca Zanoni | Style.com.

Tweet with me on Twitter, firt with me of Facebook & love with me on Bloglovin'.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten